Tuesday, 13 December 2011

beSpokE Owlys

Hmmm...Okay so I made these owls by casting them from a silicone mould that I made from a sculpy model. It was quite a fun experience, although the process of getting the perfect cast was quite challenging, as it is a messy process involving the of nasty sticky chemicals that you have to mix together and then pour in the mould. The fun part was painting them!!! I chose three colours in the end and kept them quite simple, as they were quite fiddly. Overall I am quite happy with them, but a lot of their feet didn't come out as well as I'd hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment